Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Little Angel named Natalie

June 2, 2012:  God works in amazing ways, today through a 5th grader named Natalie, and her beautiful family, came over with a wagon full of cat food for my cat rescues. Over 250 cans!  I rescued a litter last summer and they adopted two of the kittens, so through her 5th Grade Bible School, her project was to raise cat food for ME! Amazing heart this little girl has, she thinks of others before herself. I remember last summer, when she picked out her kitten, she asked me which one is the least likely to be adopted, and she picked that one..she had shedded tears when she held her choice kitten, and said, "I think this is the one!" ...thank you so much Natalie and family! May God Bless you so much!! ~All my love. ♥

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment